While I’m grateful that 2019 is behind us, I’m also grateful for the realizations I gained over the prior year. I’m listing them in no particular order.
- Acquaintance circles might stretch for miles, but the number of true friends a person has is very few.
- Using people is something that much of humanity does, without thought.
- Speaking openly and honestly can sometimes piss people off.
- Pissing people off doesn’t always bother me; if the person who is annoyed has done something to hurt me, I’m not all that concerned about their feelings.
- Friends are more important to some folks than family.
- Self-confidence is a grand characteristic to have, but there can be such as thing as too much.
- Sunny days always make me feel happier.
- Taking hold of this new year and making it mine sits at the top of my agenda.
- Teaching is still a passion of mind, but teaching science no longer holds my interest.
- Goodness really does breed goodness, but not all the time.
Image of hands and eyes by geralt at Pixabay.com.